Vcr Clock Great Idea. Bad Product. On My VCR I Set It To Atomically Set The Clock. How Is This Done Is It A Computer Chip?

On my VCR i set it to atomically set the clock. How is this done is it a computer chip? - vcr clock great idea. bad product.

inside. Or is there a message from somewhere in the machine. Since I changed the date change to the clocks. Sometimes the changes and sometimes not, when the work day with the right mouse button.

2 comments:

fibs99 said...

If it is atomically set, receives a transmission from the Nuclear Clock in Boulder, CO Just keep it connected to an antenna. (You can listen to shortwave radio in 5000 from 10.000 to 15.000 MHz)
The rates shall be by a broadcast signal that is set by the local PBS television stations. Even here, only connected to an antenna.
I'm no engineer, but these should be sent frequently to keep the exact time. Perhaps enough 2 or 3 times a day would be.
I wonder whether this affected if all the PBS stations have gone to digital. What do you know techies? Setting the clock still works?

Mark E said...

Some video players (like yours) Read more time digital transmission of code to the effect that is present in the PBS program. (It is a non-visual part of the video signal will be saved as a "blanking interval within announced.") For proper operation, your VCR will be able to Dayling needs and know the new conversion on 8 March.

Post a Comment