Looking for a handbag similar to this one? - prices for handbag birthday cakes
My mother is particularly in love with the bag:
http://coolspotters.com/handbags/gerard- ...
It's called "24 hours in Dublin" by designer Gerard Darel. If I understand correctly, in Paris are available, but the people in the United States. If I could find one of these bags, or even a fake, I would be very happy that they have for their birthday or at Christmas (not at all materialistic and think the price is ridiculous, but I know she loves the style).
If anyone could recommend where I can buy one or know of another bag, which, as it would be much appreciated, looks like. I am a man, so I'm not very experienced and bags. Thank you.
Prices For Handbag Birthday Cakes Looking For A Handbag Similar To This One?
5:30 AM
1 comments:
Bagshop.com Gerard Darel Bags implemented. They have a specific title. I would put them together and see if she can pocket it, at that time for Christmas (http://www.bagshop.com/store/mresults.ph ...
Here are some other deals that carry the bag. I would also like to contact, whether the bag in stock:
http://www.shoprumor.com/manufacturers.p ...
http://www.delcina.com/store/home.php?ca ...
Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman DG bag a few, but very limited. You should check and see.
Post a Comment