Are there any costume/halloween stores in Poznan? - make- up poznan
I'm just a student here and my school is organizing a Halloween party - tros and many other Halloween events this weekend in Poznan.
My question is - because there are Halloween events ... Where can I find a costume shop in Poznan? I do not mean that Google Poland and Polish is difficult ... Who knows, store, or help me, a kind of business in Poznan?
Any help is greatly appreciated!
Make- Up Poznan Are There Any Costume/halloween Stores In Poznan?
9:50 AM
1 comments:
You can see one of the most important markets: Carrefour, Auchan, Real, Tesco. You should see the costumes for children and adults. The only problem is that Halloween is just days away, you can not use an online store that is more than the clothes on sale, will no longer receive your purchase in time.
Post a Comment