Fallsview Casino Hotel Niagara Falls Niagara Falls Casinos And Hotels?

Niagara Falls casinos and hotels? - fallsview casino hotel niagara falls

I will go to Niagara Falls this weekend. I read the comments to stay away from the economic, tasteless "cottages" on Clifton Hill. Although some people seem interesting, my main point of this visit to visit the falls in it and go to the casino in sight. I am 20 years and states. In a good poker player and can not play poker in the U.S. due to the age of the current game is 21 years. Anyway, my question (s) the most important .... Can someone me feedback about the Fallsview Inn is located approximately Stanley Ave. 2 blocks from the grave. He looked through the internet and could find no comment on the site. I booked the "Honeymoon Suite", the custom in the Jacuzzi room 2 x breakfast for 2, dinner for 2 and a bottle of champagne. Perhaps someone could help me with this?

So I go into the poker room at Fallsview Casino, I wonder what the approx. the waiting time on a Saturday evening, and if it daily tournaments here or is it just the cash games, the site does not say much about the tournament. Dimensions --ny way to go to the casino at 6 or 7 hours or over death is to go completely at this time. Can anyone help? Thank you very much

0 comments:

Post a Comment