What do airlines consider a purse? - small travel purse
I need more space while driving in Massachusetts with my family. I have a big bag, but it can also be small enough to count as a sack.
Small Travel Purse What Do Airlines Consider A Purse?
9:53 PM
3 comments:
I always fly again, and I take my luggage bag, my laptop bag that slides over them, and the Big Bag ... BIG bags. Sometimes I even have a little extra bag that goes with my suitcase. So we end up with four sacks. The trick is in how they were. Make sure the bags are placed at least one of the other. Then take your bag and place it behind the arm, so it does not seem to have a well. If they are really stupid, I do not care. Someone in your family for you while you move back through the terminal and then. Especially if they are paying ridiculous fees for checking luggage (!!!), it's time to be innovative =) gonna be okay.
I always fly again, and I take my luggage bag, my laptop bag that slides over them, and the Big Bag ... BIG bags. Sometimes I even have a little extra bag that goes with my suitcase. So we end up with four sacks. The trick is in how they were. Make sure the bags are placed at least one of the other. Then take your bag and place it behind the arm, so it does not seem to have a well. If they are really stupid, I do not care. Someone in your family for you while you move back through the terminal and then. Especially if they are paying ridiculous fees for checking luggage (!!!), it's time to be innovative =) gonna be okay.
You may convey a luggage item and a "personal". In general, a backpack to take with me as my personal problem, and I've never had a problem with him. Like the airlines will start charging at the stands may be more bags of luggage, so I suggested to make sure that they fit under the seat in front of you and you should be fine.
Good luck!
Post a Comment