RB Help P Thomas or Beanie Wells? - beanie wells injury
Help RB Thomas P, Beanie good or others?
I was one of the happiest Pick Draft Day P. Thomas. Healing of injuries this week and it's risky, but would occur if the time and undamaged.
Should I Beanie Wells as the rock in practice later this week, maybe Donald Brown and dice with the PT? Mendenhall also R and L Maroney as a measure of the hand in the till. And yes, I'm a bottom feeder, you have every opportunity to win baby only.
Yellow Dog
Beanie Wells Injury RB Help P Thomas Or Beanie Wells?
5:28 PM
3 comments:
I would be with Pierre Thomas. It is certainly the best chance for all of you called RB and is strongly against the Bills.
Hope this helps.
Mendenhall and Maroney are the 2 he had in mind.
thomas
Post a Comment