Should I wedgie this boy, at school? =)? - wedgie boy
Hello everyone,
I just only the second time this year (junior, I'm out) and only recently that leads tighty whiti = p. Now I know where you are coming, but at my school = wedgie tighty whiti. Whenever the wedgie tighty. I had to go through it when I have my Hanes "Granny" underpants by accident (you know that the OC-free ironically). So, I think, enter. This is just for fun and everything, nothing is too much to say. In addition, the locker room is soon. What do you think? Where can I give? Ideas?
Wedgie Boy Should I Wedgie This Boy, At School? =)?
3:26 PM
4 comments:
Go ahead, but not bad. and maybe they are, if people are limited, so it is not too embarrassing. but it definitely wedgie. he deserves it for wearing tighty tighty lol
It is a form of bullying and most schools have a zero tolerance policy to this day. They have not only at the end only (and should remain so to see on average), but you can (and should) face the disciplinary consequences for them. Please try to refrain.
Only for you because it does not mean that you do with him (or anyone else for that matter) out. Think of something else. Remember to save him.
Sorry, but why do you want to know what underwear? If you do say is that he should change his underwear. (still think its strange you know)
Post a Comment