Short Gold Dress I Got A Short Gold Dress-What Color Shoes Should I Get?

I got a short gold dress-What color shoes should i get? - short gold dress

My dress is yellow / gold with a few options gems/sparles- black shoes. Money. Gold? Any color that you would think .... Game pleasee well written! Thankksssssss:]

15 comments:

reichs said...

Black peep-shoes and a black clutch with Sequens. It would also be in your eyes when you had your shoes and / or a coupling of the gold.

The boys also love how the shoes look look at women, because it makes your toes look cute. Then show your toes to get a French manicure and pedicure. You do not want the solid nail color is on strike or in conflict with the golden dress. Make sure they sparkle, because the heel edge of your ankles and legs seen from more attenuated.

Magazines say gold is an essential color for clothes, but it is important not to overdo it. It is important that you get the clearest accessories and footwear for the more pop gold.

bobbyamp... said...

Yes! White.

Mia Couture said...

Gold or black!
sounds like a nice dress! =)

Mia Couture said...

Gold or black!
sounds like a nice dress! =)

Samantha said...

Black Looks good for nothing .. So I say black ..

jbAG MEX said...

and when we see a photo of the dress or the dress ... I would like better than what you felt color shoes recommended ... because it really depends on the person.

In my opinion, would be based on the description, I go for gold .. not "a little too dark." But is a picture to help and assist others to recommend it!

Hope that helps,
and have fun!

Neverend... said...

Leather white or color. Or you are gold. Either I work.

Neverend... said...

Leather white or color. Or you are gold. Either I work.

Ms. Candy said...

Get a good pair of happy with gold. Black is too strong. Gold shoes and not from Matchy.

ronnie said...

Gold and black to be really good, and gold dress sounds really cute.

lalala stacie. said...

do not get all the gold
This game is also Matchy
I agree with the black

lauren g said...

What do you do, get the gold! Gold dress, gold shoes with gold = a problem ... lots of gold! Go Woth black shoes and then, if you think you need more gold, personalize! you can never go wrong with accessories;)

Chloe A said...

Gold. draws more attention to black shoes, the dress

.:scoute... said...

Gold

Bugaboo ツ said...

Black or leopard. You are so sexy! Mmmm ...

Well, my answer:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ...

Post a Comment