Muscle Car T Shirts What Do You Think Of The Future Of The Muscle Car Market?

What do you think of the future of the muscle car market? - muscle car t shirts

As every fan knows about cars, muscle cars have exploded in value over the past 5 years. The few-er car, at most.

But then I started to see some weakness in the market in some areas. It may be a side effect of the housing / lending crisis, the Harley is the feeling or was it just a fad?

I want to buy one, no investment, but to serve. I wait a year, 2 if you can, but if the situation is temporary, can be purchased.

The days of cloning an AAR Cuda, Z/28, or the judge, and another $ 100K. Rare I know, cars hold value but is more of a driver every day? I saw 69 shippers with the number 440 to play, and the options for $ 25k. I saw cars that are not the big block of $ 20K or less fit.

2 comments:

yourcons... said...

The muscle car market will continue to rise, and will not stop ... This simple statement saying that the few "first car, the higher it goes," he explains everything: the supply and demand. Cars that are not always decreasing numbers (accidents, mechanical failures, etc, etc. occur), and for some vehicles (like my Dodge Dynasty), it does not matter, because nobody cares, but for older vehicles, especially from the variety of muscles, it means higher prices. Supply and demand is one side of the coin, the other is nostalgia. I guarantee you that 90% of the people, the cars are very few muscles that have been, if they buy on the street. Everyone, whether young or old you are back and admire the golden age of American power to put his story is a good idea, the hair on the chest of a man, not many people do not want to join.
So I tell you, the values of these cars will continue to grow. You will never be a price drop of 69 numbers Yenko Camaro ... All about exclusivity and image.. I protray my hell, if it is the production of Ferrari limits for hundreds of thousands of dollars more than the MSRP sold, not you, that the value of a rare muscle car, it will only continue to grow?
And about your daily driver, well maintained and cared for, there is no reason that their value should go (at least one step ahead of inflation) ... and as you said, the price of cloning continues to grow as well, so at least once a day driver's potential, something more, even without numbers has ... I applaud your desire to have a daily driver, because it is a shame to see go, so many incredible cars to show the car on a trailer and also made a tire on the ground, let alone Burn Rubber ...

☆BTriX☆ said...

Muscle cars will always have a nostalgic value, always in high demand. The market fell slightly in May, but I think that will hold their value over time.

Post a Comment