Married Name Change California Just Got Married!! Name Change Question!?

Just got married!! Name change question!? - married name change california

Well ... So yesterday I got married and I am very interested in his name. When we are before the court gave us a document that we were married, but our current "certificate", which will be sent in two or three weeks.

Can I get the paper that it me or do I have the certificate itself to this goal?

Is there a good website that the steps to explain my name changed?

My perfect man for Iraq on Sunday (USMC left)
I changed my name sooner rather than later ...

Oh .. I live in California (if) these issues

Thank you!

5 comments:

USMC said...

Hello again girls! I looked for the source is the source below. Just watch "out of wedlock", you remove your name and your marriage license at the DMV and fill out a simple form. what could be wrong. not sure. btw I got married in a week and my navy coulple ihave a few questions about what the marriage license. congrats girl

Justafli... said...

GOOGLE OR ASK.com

Angel said...

Congratulations on your recent marriage, God bless you many happy years together.
And I thank you, your husband for his service to our country ....

Regarding the change of name certificate of origin will require too much into the social security office near you go to change your SS card, but you will need the original .. Many would like to receive copies of their marriage certificate because her husband is military, you'll be surprised how often it will be necessary, and her husband have a real copy of the marriage certificate to get a ticket to "military identity, her husband must also an original statement to get your application in TRICARE.
Only information from your FYI

Good luck, if you have questions not answered here, please call the court and more able to answer all your questions, and for the base, your husband should still show something, and run today to Germany before. ..

Good luck and God bless boor

stumesa said...

a woman is the name of Le Mans

jstme said...

I married when I write my new name in the book, do not need any paper. Changed all my legal documents such as driver's license before I got married. only say that I am married and have needed to change my name and address. even though I divorced, I did not need proof .. Just go to the DMV and told them that I needed to change my name. U Make sure your Social Security number also

Post a Comment