'The Curious Incident of the dog in the Night time' Discussion questions for essay? - the curious incident of the dog in the nighttime mega video links
I make a test of self-study English in The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night, and I have to choose one question to discuss the novel. I also use quotes in the book, discuss discuss writing techniques, themes and in-depth characters. Thank you.
The Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Nighttime Mega Video Links 'The Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Night Time' Discussion Questions For Essay?
6:22 PM
4 comments:
I have some ideas. I love this book!
I was confused by Christopher telling a story when he read the book? What are frustrated or in the novel?
The history helps to understand people to autism?
Talk about Christopher's relationship with her mother. As the letters will help to explain their actions?
Is it easy for you to forgive his father or his mother? Why do you think it's much easier for Christopher trust your mother more than his father? To show how, like Christopher's mind different?
Hope this helps!
I have a first test in this book tomorrow, joy.
I'm not sure what you are asking me whether you're for and what questions you Heres, but some may be relevant:)
Christopher is not appropriate to tell a story?
What does the title of the book?
The following statement is in the book: "It is a detective story. Do you agree?" If the book is really a crime?
The following statement is in the book, "Intuition can sometimes be wrong. But the logic is to develop the right answer." Christopher is the logic to bear the right answers? How important is intuition in reading this novel?
hope this help:)
Time Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night --
Mark Haddon
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Curious ...
http://culturazzi.org/review/literature/ ...
http://thebestnotes.com/booknotes/Curiou ...
http://www.thebookbag.co.uk/reviews/inde ...
Not sure exact title, but something that we can discuss how the use of language and design match the content and context ... I find it interesting, the design of the book, nevertheless, to investigate how, as are the chapters only prime numbers, and how they relate to the personality of the narrator and problems ..
Post a Comment